Reliance on enhanced connectivity continues to expand in both residential and business sectors
Engineering Support Services
The Engineering Support Center provides comprehensive circuit assessment, design, auditing, testing and back-office support across the provisioning and service delivery process for new services. To ensure accuracy and validity during intake of new customers, our experienced team of engineers will provide a quality work product that meets the high standards of the customers we support.
Highlights of our services include:
- Holistic circuit analysis to support new service turn-up and install validation.
- End-to-end configuration and validation of backbone and distribution level infrastructure to facilitate new service activations and hardware installation.
- Coordination of ILEC, CLEC, and remote hands contractors in installations outside of traditional carrier footprints.
- Remediation and auditing of existing intake processes and workflows to streamline and organize activation pipelines.
- Allow for rapid adjustment of service delivery pipeline to ensure new procedures and products are delivered successfully.
- Guarantee of final provisioning document and customer records to ensure coherency and timely resolution of emerging issues.
- Availability of KCI engineering resources to quickly expand or contract the workforce available for a project or pipeline.
- Ability to free up internal customer resources to freely prioritize critical personnel where they can be the most effective.
- Significantly reduce overhead costs related to failed installs, repeat truck rolls and failures resulting from low intake data integrity.